Kumbhalgarh Trekking: (6-7km)/ Minimum 10 Couple Required / Cost Rs. 15999/- Couple
Before starting trekking customer need to fill indemnity form
- You will have to check in sharp at 11 o’clock.
- After the completion of check-in process, light and fresh brunch will be served.
- Then you can take rest till 2:30 PM
- After having a tea break, the trekking will start at 3 o’clock. The participants can carry a small bag with them.
- We will start our first day trekking from Hotel, which is near to Keya Lake, walk for approx. 3 KM straight on the road, till we reach our destination Ora Lake (it is an old natural lake, surrounded by the mountains), after that hiking will start, which will pass through a beautiful forest cover (it can be a possibility, we might spot some antelopes and wild boars hogs. Besides this, we can also see deer in a protected enclosure along with variety of various birds’ species). In between, we will also pass through the sole Tribal Village in the sanctuary area, which is of the Bhil Tribe.
- After this, we will reach a small water body near to a village named “Pavo Ki Bhagal”. At that spot, we will take some rest with a small tea break.
- Then we will head to our camping destination, for which we have to cover 2 KM distance by walking. There will be an arrangement of campfire dinner, which will start at sharp at 8:30 PM to till 11:00 PM. After having a yummy dinner, we will take rest and spent our whole night at camping destination only.
- Next day, after having tea at 7 0’ clocks, we will get back to our hotel.
- We arrange only night stay in hotel and customer can go out for visit kubhalgarh fort and all other near destination.
- Day 3: Checkout 10 AM
- 2 Nights accommodation in 1 Night at Camping Destination & 1 at Hotel
- Daily breakfast, & Dinner.
- During Trekking Fruits, Mineral Water and HI Tea
- English speaking trekking guide.
- All Currently applicable taxes.
PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDES
- Air fare / train fare.
- Any meals other than those specified in included cost.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, still or video camera etc.
- Any other item not specified in cost included items.